What’s your experience with Facebook advertising and marketing to date? Are you taking full advantage, or have you spent the majority of your resources on other social media platforms?
Even if you’ve ignored Facebook in the past, you have the opportunity to get on track in the near future. Furthermore, with the right strategy in place, you may soon find that Facebook is one of the best ways to consistently generate fresh leads and improve your Facebook user statistics.
If you’re still on the fence, these 10 Facebook advertising statistics and marketing statistics may be just what you need to finally get started:
- Facebook accounts for more than nine percent of the total digital ad spending and 18.4 percent of the global mobile digital advertising. (Invesp)
- 83 percent of women and 75 percent of men use Facebook. (Sprout Social)
- 68 percent of Americans use Facebook. (Pew Research Center)
- The number of American Facebook users in the 65+ age category has doubled over the past six years. (Pew Research Center)
- On average, Americans spend roughly 58 minutes per day on Facebook. (Recode)
- 88 percent of Facebook users access the website via a mobile device. (Hootsuite)
- Approximately 80 million small and medium sized businesses have a business page on Facebook. (Facebook)
- 30 percent of marketing professionals believe Facebook provides the highest digital ad return on investment. (eMarketer)
- Roughly 24 percent of Facebook Pages are using paid media. (Hootsuite)
- As of September 2018, there are 1.49 billion daily active users on Facebook. (Facebook)
For more insights on marketing strategy that actually works for small business, connect with Jay Bean, Founder of FreshLime and Small Business Marketing Expert on LinkedIn and Twitter. If any of these tips have helped you or if you have anything to add, please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!