With Thanksgiving only a couple days away, there’s no better time than now to show your customers that you’re thankful for them.
Maybe you have a strategy in place for showing your customers how much you care. Or maybe this concept is entirely new to you, and you’re seeking to make a big splash the first time around.
There’s no right or wrong way to show your customers you’re thankful for them. Instead, the approach you take is based on a variety of factors, such as your current relationship, the way you typically communicate with them, and your budget.
Here are 10 of the best ways to show your thanks during the holiday season:
- Send customers a hand written letter by mail
- Call them on the phone to check in and say thanks
- Provide them with a coupon or discount code for a future purchase
- Send them a small gift, such as a sweet treat
- Start a loyalty program
- Share professional tips, guidance, and advice
- Host a holiday party for your company and invite your best (or all) customers
- Give them a free upgrade or a free month of service during the holiday season
- Feature your customers on social media
- Host a drawing for a holiday giveaway
Now do you see how simple it can be to show your customers you’re thankful for them?
If money is a concern, consider sending a personalized letter to your customers. Or maybe jump on the phone to say thanks and obtain feedback.
Conversely, if you’re willing to spend money to show your customers you care, it opens up a variety of opportunities.
Thanksgiving is a time of thanks. Show your customers just how much you care about them this year!
For more insights on marketing strategy that actually works for small business, connect with Jay Bean, Founder of FreshLime and Small Business Marketing Expert on LinkedIn and Twitter. If any of these tips have helped you or if you have anything to add, please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!
Grow your business today.
Stop wasting your valuable time and money on marketing that doesn’t work. Get started with FreshLime's customer communication platform today.