Automated chatbots are capable of handling 70% of conversations with customers from start to finish. Imagine the time that could be spent on other things if you have a chatbot answering questions and responding to customer service inquiries for you.
There are several benefits of having a webchat or chatbot feature enabled on your business’s website, such as:
- Convenience: Customers can quickly and easily get the answers they need immediately and 24/7.
- Saving Time: Time can be spent on jobs, employee training or even relaxing (that’s still a thing, right?!) when you save time by using webchat technology. Allowing a smart bot to respond to customers leaves your customer service game strong, without taking any time out of your day.
- Providing Customers with Accurate Information: When you automate your responses through FreshLime’s innovative webchat technology, your customers get accurate information, quickly and easily from wherever they are!
If you are wondering whether your customers would benefit from your business providing them with a chatbot, consider these statistics:
- 80% of consumers have interacted with a chatbot.
- 25%+ of customer service companies are currently using chatbots to interact with their customers.
- Chatbots were the fastest growing communication channel in 2020, and that trend is projected to continue. Consumers because very accustomed to convenience during the 2020 pandemic, and their desire for that convenience from businesses isn’t likely to go away anytime soon.
- Over 70% of online users agree that they appreciate the speed at which they can receive answers from chatbots.
Because chatbots are capable of handling 70% of online conversations with customers all the way from beginning to end, businesses should consider this tool a necessity. Making your job easier while also making working with your business more convenient for your customers is the ultimate win/win.
If you are not sure where to start with implementing an automated webchat feature to your website, let’s set up a 10 minute conversation!
For more insights on marketing strategy that actually works for small business, connect with Jay Bean, Founder of FreshLime and Small Business Marketing Expert on LinkedIn and Twitter. If any of these tips have helped you or if you have anything to add, please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!
3300 Ashton Blvd Suite 210, Lehi, UT 84043, United States
Lehi, UT 84043