QR codes are becoming more useful and beneficial to businesses and consumers everyday. QR codes have a wide variety of uses that include convenient payments and conversations, speedy response times for appointments and providing information when and where needed. QR codes are making big waves in the business world, considering how much demand consumers have for convenience when it comes to working with businesses that provide them with products and services.
If you are not yet sold on why so many companies are using QR codes now, here is a list of some of the most beneficial things businesses are doing with the help of the easily scannable code:
- Incentives, such as giveaways and loyalty programs
- Increase downloads for your business’s app
- Increase social media followers
- Make it easier for customers to find your business
- Receive feedback from your customers after a service or purchase
- Track your marketing campaign and better understand your customers’ wants from your business
- Increase traffic to your website
- Create and boost your email marketing list with customer data for future engagement
- Instantly share contact information so your business is conveniently reachable in the future
- Build up customer loyalty by increasing and improving your customer interactions
Many businesses, small and large, are finding QR codes to be one of the most valuable tools they have for smoothly running their company and interacting with their customers. In fact, 95%+ of smartphone users in the United States have scanned a QR code(s) in order to make their life more convenient in some way.
QR code usage has quadrupled in the last five years, and for good reason. Consumers and businesses are both reaping the benefits of utilizing the technology behind the codes, such as:
- Touch-free data collection and connections
- Convenient communication and answers to questions
- Customers can be easily guided wherever they want to go online through the business QR codes
- Creating a strong connection between offline and online interactions
- Simplify the process of gaining customers and scheduling appointments with the businesses they want to work with
Because QR codes have increased in popularity, they have also increased in value and offer virtually unlimited uses. If you need help setting up QR codes that will work for your business, let’s walk through it together.
For more insights on marketing strategy that actually works for small business, connect with Jay Bean, Founder of FreshLime and Small Business Marketing Expert on LinkedIn and Twitter. If any of these tips have helped you or if you have anything to add, please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!