The Small Business Administration’s National Small Business Week started today. This year the event runs from May 1st – 7th. More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business. Find a way to support National Small Business Week.
There are many ways you can use this annual event to find new solutions that will help you succeed. If you are a small business owner it is a great time to promote your small business.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Visit the official SBA website for a calendar of live events and other resources HERE.
- Post a photo of your business or the SBA logo on your Facebook page or other social media channels using this hashtag: #DreamSmallBiz.
- Create or attend a networking event in your local community.
- Offer a special discount as a thank you to your loyal customers during the week.
- Write a blog post or a social post why you love being a small business owner or talk about another small business that has impressed you.
Support other local Small Businesses this week. Tell them why you love small businesses. Make sure you read our blog and visit our Facebook page this week for some fun and helpful tips to help your small business succeed. We will be broadcasting live about my proven tips on some of the hottest topics affecting small businesses today!